Hao Le
Adrienne Oliver
Engl 1A
December 10, 18
                                                         Immigration
     Duyen is my aunt who brought my family and me to US. She is also a helper of my many people in my hometown. But to get that succeed, she was lived in a hard life. All of her tears was dried because of all of difficulties she has overcome. She is also a character that everyone should follow, including me. Although after all what she did, she live in her own quiet space but she still stay in everyone's memories who she help before. what she did, how hard she work, how hard she lived that all she knows. That was her memories but she always left many good things for all people she loves. No complain after all. That's why she is a person who i want to show to everyone- my aunt Duyen deserve that.
   



     My migration was much easier than my aunt Duyen but to fix with new life is also a trouble. To have better life, I have to migrate to US. Although it is good, it has too much misadventure for new migration people. It gives them difficult and challenge to make them grew up in new life like me. With a lot of helps from around, new migration like me also get a lot of bullies for people when hate new migration. What I and also many new migration people have to do that is try harder to fit with this new life and against who want to bully us because we have no way to come back anymore.












   

Comments

  1. sorry for turning in late. I really dont want to find any reason for cover that happened but this is my accident because of my home network.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment